Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Did You Know that This Is It! My 200th post? ♥

Yay Yay!
I watched This Is It! for my dad's birthday! :D
I had one of the best experiences of my effing life.
He was so remarkable on stage even though they were only rehearsals.
I cried at some of the songs. And you know what? My left contact lens went up under my eyelid. I was like "wtf?? shitshitshitshitshit" and it was during "Beat It" too! Dang.
And so, I spent a good 1-2 minutes trying to get that blasted contact lens out of my eye and it finally fell out. Then I spent 20 seconds or more, trying to put it back on to my eye; without a mirror, in the dark. whee.
So anyway, another funny thing happened.
After the show, my mum complained that someone released a machine load of farts.
The first person that came to mind: "dad"
LOL. i told my mum "maybe it was papa."
then she said "I suspected him too. Ask him afterward."
When we got to the parking lot, I asked "Pa, did you fart during the movie?" ==
My dad just grinned. A very cheeky grin. I was like wth?? XD I couldn't stop laughing! I laughed all the way to the car and laughed some more when my dad explained the whole process. XD I didn't smell anything coz I was sitting the furthest in.

During the whole show, I found him exceptionally beautiful and not what people claim him to look like (although I don't listen to them) He was radiating so much energy and joy that it was hard not to smile when he danced! :D

He was fantastic. He was the King on stage. It was his final curtain call. Way to go Michael!

MJ 7 Pictures, Images and Photos

&

Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments: