Friday, November 13, 2009

The Horror!

I was supposed to confess to my mum about my terrible results today after school, in the car. But sadly, I didn't have the guts to do it. My brain kept screaming at me to open my mouth and talk but it kept shut all the way through lunch and until I got home. GAH. report cards are gonna be passed out next week. Oh, I'm learning guitar! Without a guitar. == Carl has agreed to lend me his for the time being.  :)
I'm currently learning the chords for "Two Is Better Than One acoustic" by Boys Like Girls.
Aryna was suppose to show up with her guitar so we could try out the chords but she didn't come. grr.. but anyway, hung out with Judy whom I suspect to be my long lost twin sister xD
The Form 3s had this Gang Starz competition (the same one we had last year) and we had the honor to witness half of this catastrophe. Nah... I'm kidding. Not all of the performances were terrible. Some were too Kua-Cheong/overly dramatic though. There even was a MJ impersonator (hardly) who sang to "Beat It" and attempted to do some of the moves and added her own and the MoonWalk (phailed). Over all, her perf wasn't all that bad; it was just that she was enjoying herself so much that she didn't even realize the song had finished and she kept on singing until the opening of "Smooth Criminal" played. xD Hilarious I tell you!

-Toodles!

No comments: