Saturday, November 14, 2009

TaeYang is back babeh

Woke up several times this morning. Finally got up and washed up at almost 12pm, had Nasi Lemak for breakfast and read the newspaper. It was gonna be a long day. then i got online and on FB, Wailynn posted a new MV (to me, i haven't been updated on BB for the longest effing time T^T) it was called Wedding Dress. The song struck me deep. the opening piano was just beautiful i instantly went to download it. When I further watched the MV, it was something I didn't expect. Heart Break. I'll let the video explain for itself.



Then I saw another MV of TaeYang on FB called "Where U At" "The lyrics to the song ‘Where u at’ writes about TaeYang, who still have not had a girlfriend at age 22, talking about his future other half who is somewhere out there in the world." -YG Entertainment *credits to www.omgkpop.com



Tae Yang's new songs are both equipped with awesome music arrangements and super cool dance moves! It was such a mouth gaping moment, watching him strut his stuff on the set. xD




No comments: