Wednesday, November 11, 2009

*sneeze* *cough cough*

When I woke up this morning, I had a terrible sore throat. So I thought, 'Okay.. things couldn't get any worse right?' Wrong.
My sore throat was so bad I couldn't eat. And I drank so much water that left me with none after that.
Ahaha.. it's raining now. bleh. So, during recess, I tried my luck again at playing the rubric's cube. When recess was over, I was feeling a little tipsy. So when Aryna came in, I grabbed her hand and smacked it on my forehead. I had fever.
Then came the funny part.
"Eh! You tido la! Tgk, main rubric's cube lagi. Ni la akibatnye!" She grabbed the rubric's cube from me and gave it back to Melissa. "Tgk! Ju main rubric cube awk sampai demam lo! *something something*"
LOL. Aryna blamed it on the cube XD
Thanks for caring Aki  :)
Actually, it was from eating Durian and not drinking enough water after that. During accounts, I was so... idk.. tipsy? high? didn't felt like i was high.. anyway, i figured i had a throat infection; based on my past experience. so yeah. i wanted to sleep but Hanim would just "yak yak" again. So i bertahan for 2 periods, helping Aryna with her parents' anniversary card. I couldn't possibly sleep because it was just so damn hot. (inside and out)
when Add Maths came, Aryna ordered me to sit as near to the fan as possible and sleep, and sleep did I. Right until Mr. Cheang came 5 minutes before school was over and... until school was over.
Went for lunch with family and had meehoon soup with Bali. after that, went home, took a shower and popped two panadols and went to sleep until 7.30pm. got up, had dinner, watched tv, had a shower and here I am now :) now I have nose blockage. Joy. I'm feeling so light and floaty now. Kinda numb. the panadols finally kicking in?

Please pray for me   (:

No comments: