Saturday, October 25, 2008

rawr~

Great. I have come to the conclusion that I have a viral throat infection. =.= which is bad..
going to see the doctor later to get some medication. eeesshh... I remember the last time I got this. Was suffering like hell. I think there's this viral disease going on around school, coz lot's of people are sick. (and i don't think it started from me) So anyway, when I woke up just now, I was feeling a twee bit dizzy. i hope I don't get a fever. =/ my throat feels HOT. DIE.. I have to sing for church some more. What laa~ Hope I don't sound like a rusty chain saw(NOT the Movie the SAW) on stage; in front of the mic; in front of everybody.

Lol.. this is what I had for breakfast

ok.. i don't know what else to blog about.
spamspamspamspamspamspamspam~
LOL! will update later about the History Makers event thing. =]

(12.43pm)
Just came back from the Doctor's. She said I have:
  • An infected throat which looks very red and swollen
  • Flu
  • Fever of 38'c
  • Cough
Here are the medicines I have to take
And doctor said not to eat/drink:
  1. fried stuff
  2. hard stuff like nuggets
  3. spice food
  4. HOT food
  5. cold water
  6. heaty food

andandandandandand look at the pretty cloud formations! :DThis is what I'm having for lunch. Yesh I know it looks funny (and very little) but ish nice!! xD

No comments: