Saturday, October 25, 2008

History Makers~~



Wheee! Like I promised, I WILL update on the History Makers event. Anyone can give me pictures? lol. so anyway, i reached Casuarina at around 6.50pm? was NOT late (thank God) Anna (not Anna LOI) was already there. So was Natalie, Jason Soon and Kevin Foo and some other people I sorta know. Me and Anna went to the bathroom to camwhore lol!
















So, after that we went in andandand looked for a place to sit. Then the lights dimmed and I friggin couldn't see anything! Then we ended sitting next to the buffet table and near the entrance. yay-ness much? The food was nice but it was quite little. And I had sore throat so I had some "fungus" (lol.. purple lettuce) some pasta, rice, and veggie. LOL I turned vegetarian tonight. xD Anyways, did NOT take many pictures coz I'm the type of person to enjoy the event more that taking pictures of it. xP Then, the 1st thing was Praise and Worship.

Wow it totally blew me off. It was just...wow! (to me that is) FANTASTIC! Then, we makan and then was the drama. It was about the Worship leader's life and how he became what he is today. Kinda funny and dramatic if I must say so myself! =D After that, there was an alter call which means, asking people if they wanted to invite Jesus into their lives. It was great. Anywayl, at my table I met somr of my old friends which looked familar but didn't exactly recognise: Darren Boey, Chun Kah Chun(lol i dunno how to spell his name), and Alvin. There were some of my Church(CGMC) people too! Emmanuel, Weisoon, Pui Ping, Jason, Kevin. Deva and Desmond came too! lol, that Deva and his "rambut dawai" hairstyle. Crazy la that fella. Anyway, after the alter call thing, we had another praise and worship session. This was the closing of the event. Oh yeah, saw Jia Wei too(Daphne).Me and Nat

andandand... Desmond and Deva tumpang-ed my car home to his house. IIsshhh, Des kacau me. call me cacat worr.. ishishish. Des!! Are you going YOUTH CAMP??? MUST GO! lol ask Deva to go also. xP

No comments: