Friday, October 24, 2008

*cough* *cough* *spyt*

Yeah, so today was my worst but best day ever. Worst day as in my sore throat got 10 times worse, thanks to excessive laughing and of course talking and the occasional yelling. =] Now my voice sounds seriously out of tune and it HURTS A LOT.
Watched a movie in school today; The Invaders. It wasn't scary at any level of scary-ness. It was just a very hong pou movie about alien DNA being spread to the whole of US. The way the transparent goop stuck onto the host a.k.a us (lol) was just utterly disgusting.
oohoohooh!! I drank from a HUGE bottle today. :) Since I DON'T usually consume THAT much amount of liquid; I am quite bangga for myself! *treats self to ice-cream!* I even went to the toilet more than 5 times today; in school and that is very rare Andandand we played UNO STACKO!! lol..

Stayed back in school until around 3.30pm today, watched Chor play guitar while Crystal ajar her. lol... she kept making funny-staring faces everytime I look at her. XD hilarious! Even Ellysa said so. Anyway, I haven't showered since I came home (around 5pm) and I have to follow my mum to church for this All Night Prayer thingie which I am sure; will fall asleep in. for gawdsakes, it's until 5.30am! Seriously speaking, I don't think I would last until 12am. Unless some textes with me.. lol. I still don't know if I'm going shopping for our gawdforsaken GS(Gang Starz) outfit with Chor and co. She told us to wear black shirts and colourful 3quarters? ftw?? lol... but she said "Not the colourful rainbow ones arh!" i can't imagine myself singing on the stage with clown bottoms. Utter embarrasment! TOMORROW!! Going for the History Makers 7th Annivasary at Casuarina hotel. I think I know what to wear for tomorrow...
Gotta go shower or my mum will shower me with angry yelling. :P
Whee~ a random picture..lol.. my panda slippers look like they ate a lot of dirt. sorry baby pandas.. :P

Oh bythaway, here's a vid my friend sent me. Lol stupeed video..:

No comments: