Tuesday, December 7, 2010

let's get some role play into action! ;D

Hello people-who-i-don't-know-but-read-my-blog!! I'm here today to make an advertisement :3
I don't know how many of you are anime/manga/game fans, but if you so happen to be one, take a load of this!
Well, if you're a Vampire Knight fan, then lucky you! Me, I'm not really a fan. I just find Zero incredibly sexy :B

Teehee~ he's my favourite character in the series. :3

Any ways, I stumbled upon this role playing site. I was looking for another one since Bella Luna (Twilight role-playing forum) was transformed into a Harry Potter one, (omg no way!) and so began my quest to quench my thirst of the thrill of role-playing with people i don't know. I particularly like vampire themed RP-forums (RP = role-playing) cause lets just face it. Vampires are awesome. Werewolves too! :D but Vampire Knight don't have werewolves. They have oodles of Bishies instead! (Bishonens are really good looking boys. Otaku terms)
So, the basic thing about a RP-forum is, 
  1. you get to be your dream canon character (if they're not being played by someone else) or be your own character
  2. live out your character's life as to in the series/game/manga/whatever.
  3. meet tons of new people!
So basically, it's like reading a book. But you and other write that book. How cool is that? Mind you, that RP-ing in a forum is NOT like a game (DOTA, maplestory, ect.)

here's a few pictures of the site:

this is where you edit a post, or make a new one

this is a thread and it shows posts of your own and other people.

this is the main page where you can access all the threads in the forum

and this here, is the header! isn't it awesome?

so, as you can see, it is exactly identical to any other forum. It's just that it's uses are slightly different ;)
and besides, we need more members! we currently have 121 members. (me being the latest :D) 
so, if you're interested, click on the header above and come join us!

Credits goes to those who own the forum and made it happen :)

No comments: