Sunday, December 5, 2010

Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale


Just got back from the movies with the folks! :D  
I tell you, this movie is fantastic! The whole story was changed ;) (no spoilers~ so i'm not gonna elaborate on the movie :D)

 
This was my favourite scene in the whole movie :)

At first my dad thought of watching Harry Potter because Rapunzel was full. But it wasn't entirely full because there were couple seats which cost RM30. and since they were rigggghhhhtttt at the back, i wanted to get those tickets. But my dad still insisted that we watched Harry Potter because it's cheaper. (by 8 bucks =3= )
But i still pestered on about wanting to watch Rapunzel and so, we got the tickets and i paid 10 bucks because I felt bad (we got 2 couple seats so it's RM60) 
so, we went to buy the groceries first, then we went for dinner at McDs, cause we only had 1/2 an hour left to eat, so yeh. Then, of all people, met Ben and the Chang family! :D 
OH! and I met Darren and Yian Yian (in parade earlier in the afternoon). of all people! and i didn't even know he came back! DARREN HEW!! Why didn't you tell me?  >P haha. no biggie. it was totally random meeting him. :P
anyway, I didn't know TGV did renovations. (this shows how long I've not been to JJ T^T) my parents and i were staring at the interior designing in awe. Hoho. XD and and the couple seats are like.. AWESOME! :D
I should go to the movies more often~ :3 
OHHH and my mum brought my cat to church when she came to pick me up :3 teehee~


She is so gorgeous i tell you.. though i think this isn't the real image of her (in the movie).. but what the heck. she's pretty ;)

No comments: