Thursday, December 30, 2010

I have just found another Youtube artist ;) and he just joined too! In November to be exact.
I'm sure most of you know Alex Thao. If you don't, then now you know!
He has the raspiest voice i've ever heard. it's so.. dreamy. HAHAHA
here's a Cover of the song Statue by lil Eddie.
It got me addicted to his singing O.O



at first i saw this link to the original song on twitter and then i saw a comment on the video saying Alex Thao's version is so much better. When i played the video, i thought it would be like any other cover. Who knew that the first few notes he sang made me "swooshhhhh". HAHAHAHA. sorry. i suck at explaining how i feel. i can't really describe what i felt when listening to his cover. It felt like he was singing it for me (obviously that's not true. lol) and there were so much emotions emitting from his voice. it just literally sweeps me off my feet. Okay, maybe it's the lyrics of the song or something making me feel the way i am right now, but I'm telling you, this guy is awesome! Tell me what you think ;)

Oh, and support this guy and his awesome dreamy voice :D SUBSCRIBEEE~

No comments: