Sunday, December 27, 2009

A.V.A.T.A.R

I had the best frigging day ever yesterday!
It was the day of BERBONDING organised by QIVIN.



I arrived just a bit over 12pm with Adeline and Andrew. When we got to Coffee Bean, it was like some rombongan or something. xD like around 20-30 people there? Idk. it looked around 25 people.
Anyway, we broke up into smaller groups to walk to Nasmir to have lunch. I was in the first batch. Slowly, the rest of the huge group arrived. We then ordered. most of us ordered Maggie Goreng. to be honest, Pelita is better. I didn't finish my lunch, no appetite. Then, Andrew mixed up a concoction of ice, kicap, pepper, chilli, maggie goreng, lime juice and teh o' ice limau. I drank 2 mouth fulls :D and i had several witnesses. LOL. Actually, it was more of 1 1/2 mouth fulls. JY pinched my straw. meh.

We walked back to JJ in a looooonnnnngggg line of MYF-ers :D it looked like some gang fight that was about tohttp://http: happen. lol. almost everyone in JJ were making way for us and staring. xD

AT THE MOVIES:


such a long line of tickets! 52 to be exact =P


All these are MYF-ers, and more :)


LOL. JY ran trying to get away from Debb's cam

For more pics, please view Debbie's photo album

SCENES FROM THE MOVIE :) 



Jake Sully (Sam Worthington) and his avatar


Jake Sully in his Avatar self




The crew


Neytiri (Zoe Saldana) and Jake. She's so pretty as a Na'vi and Jake looks quite stunning too!






The floating Hallelujah Mountains (If I'm not mistaken)


The Ikran


The Hammerhead Titanothere


Warriors of the Na'vi


The Toruk (My favourite :D)


I don't know what's the name of this Pandora animal but it's so frigging weird and adorable!

It's such a heartwarming show. I even cried at a few scenes! Grab a friend or your family and go watch it if you haven't already!
I just love the flora in Pandora (Na'vi Planet) they glow in the dark! Even the grass glows when you step on them. AWESOME! my mum wants to watch tonight. lol.  LET'S GO!! 
My mum didn't want to go JJ after all. D:



Happy Birthday Bii!


No comments: