Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas P.A.R.T.Y

Whee! Yesterday's party was possum awesum! :D (As how Phi-lemon would put it)
Despite the heavy downpour and the absence of lots of guests that I had invited, we settled for 12 youths and like 20 adults? I was really grateful cause there wasn't much space to park our behinds. :D
sadly, I do not have photos to share. Even if I do, they're all blur because the camera sucks. Here are some acceptable ones =D


Samuel Ho, Lee Elaine, Sean Mark Wilson, Yin Shyen, Cheryl, Abel Chi, Christopher, Jonathan, Emily, Philemon and Marcus came. :D (if i forgot any names, please say so in the cbox)
I can say they had a blast of a time!

AND I GOT A DOG!! :D such a cute thing. but it likes to bite. as in, play bite. My dad says it needs to be sent to an obedient school. It bit my arms, legs, hands and feet while taking it for a walk earlier D:
talk about ouch. Will upload photos later!


Here's my brother; Hiro! :D





And those were the injuries inflicted on me =/

Although zee doggie ish cuutteeeehhh,we have to be reminded that it's a mixed breed of Rottweiler and some other doggie.

No comments: