Sunday, December 20, 2009

Caroling Day 1

Ugh I'm so tired. Got back from caroling at 11pm plus.

Today started with my mum yelling for me to help her gau dim Hiro (my bro/dog). At first I thought I was dreaming. lol. then, I quickly ran down and help her. when I was fully awake, I looked at the time. "OMG it's 8.20am!" I was supposed to have dance practice at 9am. I was like "shoot shoot shoot" or more like "shitshitshit" Anyway, skipping to the dance practice, we started like.. around 9.20-9.30am. dang. anyway, after practice we decided to go JJ to makan and shop. (not me, the others. I already did mine) Left at 3pm with Emily.
(sorry.. i'm just too exhausted to go into details)
Went to Gama (Golden Square) with Emily, dropped off Emanuel, met up with Lee Elaine and Jon.
Sent Elaine home, went to mine, changed and went back to church. *whew* Met up with Nat, got tambourines and practiced a little before leaving for the old folks' home; our first house of the day. The rest of the carolers came and we left the church in a bus at around... say 5pm? or 4.50pm idk. not sure. After the first old folks home, we went to another old folks home, then to Mr and Mrs Yoong's(?) house, then pastor's house. After that, we left for Lim Gardens (Near Mary Ann's place!) and went to a orphanage then we went to another orphanage and finally, we went to Kai Juen's house. *awesome!*

His house is so frigging huge. I still can't get used to it. Oh! Chan Zhi Yang lost his phone in the bus when we arrived at KJ's house.
He was asking around if anyone had taken his phone. He and a couple of guys went back to the bus to search for it but to no avail. So they came back and we started caroling. When it was over, Zhi Yang, me, Nicole.Y, Nat, Crystal, Ben, Khian Lim (I think) ... *can't rmb* i think bryan cheng came along too. or maybe not.
So, we started searching. When i got to the back of the bus, one of them called Zhi Yang's phone again. I was already bending down on the floor when I saw something flashing under one of the seats. It was his phone. It was faced down. No wonder they couldn't find it.

The rest of the night went on quite smoothly. Really glad I joined :D

OH. This is my leg post-one-day after biting from Hiro

I hope it's not infected or anything..

NIGHTS!

No comments: