Friday, January 1, 2010

Revolutionary 2010

I haven't really been blogging on my feelings for things these days.. Meh

2010. A year closer to the end of the world. XD

Let's see.. about 2009.. It all seems so long ago.. yet so recent. Well, it was still 2009 two days ago..
Anyway, lot's of things happened last year that I'm proud of and not so proud of; and also some things that I regretted doing and had not regretted doing. I'm not really sure how to put this.. it's like a jar of mixed up thoughts and feelings. I don't really know what to say about 2009. It has been a great year with loads of surprises, yet there were lots of downfalls. I feel that.. 2010 is just like any other year, with a different number, with different experiences, different decisions, different views, different scenes of life. Everything's different. Nothing stays the same.

To be honest, I don't know what to blog about at all. I'm just randomly shooting sentences on the key board, listening to random songs playing on my player. No wonder this post is rather random. I guess I should blog about what I did on the first day of the whole entire year?
OKAY. Went to JJ for a movie+lunch+snooker session with buddies. The movie was super random. I can't even remember the name or even say it correctly. Imaginarium of Dr. P...something something.. Met up with other MYF-ers before that and met more of them at Food and Tea after the movie. Joon Yang complained that he was hungry due to the cold in the cinema. meh. Weakling!
Then, Audrey, JY and I went to the bowling alley to play snooker. some of them showed up when we were about done.

Sorry sweethearts, no pictures aye!

Youth this Sunday! SOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! :D

Happy birthday:

Sunny Half-Man! stop growing muscles!! D:
&
Subaashine! Miss youuu!
A truly random post by yours truly:
Juju

No comments: