Friday, July 3, 2009

Is it a sign?

when i was walking to Piano class after watching 20 mins of Larry King special at Neverland with Jermaine Jackson, a pigeon just landed nearby me and glanced at my direction.
So what caught my eye was that it was Black and White.
sounds familar?

and it wasn't just any black and white pigeon. It looked like a cow.. no, seriously. It had more white than black. It just reminded me of jacko. I mean, he was more white in his life than black right? and on the pigeon, the black splotches were on it's lower body.. hmm..

after looking at it for awhile, i walked a few more steps and looked at it again. It flew up to the roof and sat there.
then i continued walking and looked back and the pigeon was gone.

Could it be God trying to reassure me that MJ had gone to a better place? or maybe i was just over reacting? It was a bird, and birds fly upwards. :O
my mind keeps telling me it's a good sign to reassure my sadness for the poor guy. I've been praying that God wouldn't let him end up in eternal Damnation down there. =/
my dad said that MJ had come to pay a visit to his fans. lol :p

No comments: