Friday, July 31, 2009

updates

omg.. my school got 2 cases of H1N1. hmm.. i'm not sure if it's really confirmed. so yeah.. anyway, going to MC tomorrow for The Reveal. might be tumpang-ing Sunny tho. no transport. D= gah.

lol.. i just took a "What's your Sixth-sense?" quiz on FB, and i got this:

Clairaudiance
It's the ability to *hear* beyond the normal range of hearing like messages in thought forms from an spirit who exists in another realm. You 'hear' what they are saying in thought form messages or in normal human hearing You may actually hear spirits talking in your head yet there is no sounds. Many of us receive messages this way from spirit guides. When a person loses a loved one they often receive messages from them. Many of us become aware of this skill when we are in danger and that 'little inner voice' sends a warning. This causes us to respond instantly though we are not sure why. Clairaudience can be known as the * voices in the head.

ooh lala~ haha
my parents are watching MJ's concert in M'sia downstairs.. :)
I'm pretty much very bored right now.. my phone still has no credit. dang.
nothing much has happened these few days during my absence from the internet.. Aryna says I'm not normal. I'm starting to do my homework (which is a very very rare occurrence) and that's freaking her out. heck, i'm freaking myself out! but still, sitting down at home and doing my revision is still a far way to go.. and exams are on the 10th of Aug. omgg... lol lol lol..

I finally watched Angels and Demons a few days back. and boy was that movie fascinating! it actually got me interested to know about Catholic history in the Ventrican Vatican City.

Was watching MJ's concert. You know what?? i bought MJ's M'sia concert and see see it was Seoul's. Damnit. Sudah kena tipu. Speedy also like that. shit la.
Damn.. MJ's a beautiful man. :O I like the way his hair falls over his eyes. XD sexayyyy~~ ;p

I wanna try Double Dutch! :D
historic double dutch image Pictures, Images and Photos

and finally...

lol.. this icon's funny..

No comments: