Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yay! i bought (actually my dad) more MJ *ahempiratedahem* DVDs!! :D went to Woolley after church at 10pm cuz my mum was hungry. Then, shock of all shocks, they were playing MJ's concert. I was like "OMG!" lol~
anyway, i have locked myself in my room and surrounded myself with self pity. ok that was really random. for those who has been asking why i didn't go for the AMC Canteen Day, um.. my mum didn't really respond to my asking so i just assumed that she wouldn't let me go. Besides, i didn't really have any transport there anyway. Didn't got for MVS as well. sigh. what a boring week. :/
I've been brooding over my problems these past few days... thinking a lot, still thinking.. trying to decide. It's just so confusing and complicated.


I miss playing on my PS2.. and Persona 4 (thanks to LAM for uploading that Mist/Fog cover vid. it brought back memories.. T_T) dang..

OMG I WANNA WATCH FFVII:Advent Children Complete!!!!! *dies* but shit. it's only on blu-ray.

Fuck

No comments: