Saturday, May 16, 2009

sick of exams

currently: watching Hitz. Tv

I. AM. SO. BORED

I got my BB Limited FILA T-shirt! :D thanks Aryna!



anyway..gahh.. exams week. so far, I'm done with BM, BI, Moral, Science and Sejarah. most of the important subjects :) Monday and Tuesday no papers. budden... need to go school. shit. dunno gonna do what in school. it's pretty obvious thati ain't gonna study anything gek..
lol.. eating an apple.. omg it's 'lau cap'-ing. haha
. . . Hitz.Tv is playing Jonas Brothers 3 songs in a row. and... gah.. this song brings back bad memories... "Burnin' Up". MGS girls 2008 Form 3s, you would know what happened last year. cat walk... scary.

anyway, i'm sick. and so are 1/3 of my class. i think i killed trees with my flu. i used up so many packs of tissue :s Eun and Bii are sick too. get well soon!! D:

ohoh! ytd, had Sej paper. my classmate fainted before the paper even started :/ i think it was from fatigue. she didn't sleep for 2 nights; studying away. madness i tell you.. in the end, she had to skip the paper.
note to self: don't study like a mad freak during exams.
i'm really random now.

-peace

No comments: