Sunday, May 17, 2009

rawrr!!

camwhored in church toilet today with Sandra and Law

i just realized that we're all wearing black :D
my hair looks like shit. damn..

i tengah syok sendiri :p
just came back from movie:


damn chun lor the movie! :D the effects were so cool! XD i'm gonna give a 5 out of 5 rating for this movie. lol..
anyway, at first i thought it would be like the other x-men movies but this one is the ultimate man... damn.
so, after the movie, my hands were basically almost frozen solid. i could barely ,move my fingers! numb kau kau. then when the lights came on, i looked behind and...

"JULIE!!!"

haha... yeah. i was loud. most of the people were already out. they were like "wtf?" haha. serious.
so, i'll start from when i got to jj.
out of the blue, SpongeBii called me. i was "wtf?"-ing. Told her we were going to watch Wolverine and she said ShortayBear and Abu kena Bakar watching Angels and Demons. I was like.. "damn, they rated it 18+ here." lol. then my family and i went jalan2, with me still talking to Bii. then ternampak a BIG red 70% SALE sign. being a girl, who can't resist? lol.
so we went... and saw so MUCH baju and seluar and whatever else. and i was STILL talking with Bii. haha. VOIR, Applemint, Googles, Pepsi jeans and some other brands were having a sale. so, in the end my mum and I bought some jeans. i bought skinny black jeans. they're niceeee... :D

so, at 8.55pm, flew back to the cinema and bought drinks and masuk. haha. ngam ngam gonna start. so basically that's my night :)

gonna jackass on msn with spongebii, shortaybear and abu kena bakar now.. if only AKB and SB are not MIA-ing right now..... gah.

-peace

No comments: