Thursday, May 28, 2009

blue

okayy.. lot's of things happened today.
first of all, i almost lost my black bag with my phone and keys in it. I really panicked during assembly when i realised the bag wasn't in my pocket Dx
so Judy said i might have left it in the class. and then i said no, cause i don't remember taking it out of my pocket. see see it was in my bag.. zha like shit la. =____=
so the next thing that happened was PJ. Nothing happened. I found out i got 70% for my PJ. I went
"70?! WHOOHOO!! *looks back at friend*.... then what happened?" XD so for 2 periods, we all were just zha-ing. gossiping and basically just chilling. after that was Econs. we didn't get any papers so i was practically dreaming away. Then we went to take our class photo(s). damn freaking hot weh. we were facing the sun some more. then, we went back and lepak la. After that, Loh's class. huiyo.. it felt super long lor. managed to sleep behind the class. Me and Danielle pindah to the last row there and slept. I got 48% for Sejarah! i didn't fail!! :D
Maths pulak. didn't get paper, so we continue bercakap.

Recess. fuh.. DRAMA weh. Judy and Nat bergaduh because the Flick3 couldn't go KBox. judy told me her phone had no credit and her parents wouldn't let her near the house phone. but nat was still mad. i mean, to be honest, letting go of your anger especially in public is a very rash thing to do. Especially to your best friend. Nat, i don't mean to hurt your feelings; but really, as what brenda said, you were being childish. saying "I HATE YOU!!" can be very make people very sensitive. and "hate" is a very strong word. learning to vent it out in a positive way helps. I put up with Aryna and her nonsense every single day. sometimes she gets so irratating till i just wanna strangle her :/ I'm serious! but keeping cool keeps the relationship strong. so, take my advice and work on your child-ish problem :)

besides that, double periods of add maths. dropped it, means double periods of free time. so we yakked through add maths. last 2 periods, BM. teacher went out of school, so basically, we had free time again. today was like.. wow.. talking non-stop. mouth also can numb liao. :P

painted my nails blue today. it was black at first, but it didn't look nice. so asked mummy to change it to blue. same colour as my toes :)

-peace

No comments: