Monday, May 25, 2009

Exam bo liao!

Ahh.. relief.
Finally exams are over.
But the thing is, i had one of the shittiest days in school.
I fell asleep half way through Sivik paper and woke up around 5-10mins before time was up. Luckily i already did the writing part. :/
Then during Accounts paper 2; it.was.hell.
Literally.

The first thought that came to my mind was "what the fuck??" i had no idea how to do. I stared at the freaking paper for 20 flipping minutes. Then, "aiya.. what the hell. just tembak la."
so, i just did what ever i could do to get marks enough for me to pass the flipping paper. =___=
alskdjfhg
gahhh
and then, i skipped choir today because we're supposed to sing for some Concert thing (it's a ballet recital) and it's on the same night as PROM. no way am i gonna skip prom.
so anyway, dad nagged at me for being not serious in my exams during dinner. so dinner was a silent one. But he cooled down after that.
so anyway, jiakai invited me to his b'day party tomorrow. idk if i'm going or not. :/ Going.
so, i'm starting to write again. :)
gonna go sleep now. internet's lagging anyway.

No comments: