Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Heaven, Hell and the Rapture

A friend shared this link on facebook about a teenage South American girl named Angelica Zambrano who testifies to have been shown Hell, Heaven the and the coming of Christ (read article here.) Though, I really encourage you who is reading this to skip the rest I’m about to say and just read the article. It’s long, but don’t let that stop you from reading it till the end. I did, and halfway through, it started pouring. Thunder, lightning, everything. I wanted to share the article of Twitter, Facebook and here but the lightning temporarily distorted my wifi. Bah. Though I managed to share it on fb. The I prayed, "God, please let the wifi work so I can share this online." And a few refreshes later, viola! The internet came back! and now, i'm typing this on blogger.

At first I was kinda skeptical about this girl's testimony. But as I read her words and the Lord's, I began to feel more afraid; more worried about what is going to happen to me, my family and my friends when Christ comes. I sort of relate to Angelina when she said she wanted God to change her but felt no change; even though time have passed. And when she attended a 15 day fast with her family, she said that everyone felt God speaking to them except herself! Sometimes, I often wonder what it's like for God to speak to you. What do you hear? What do you feel? Do you cry? Weep? Faint? I don't know. And sometimes I want God to speak to me; to tell me his plans for my future, to just talk to me! But then, sometimes, I'm afraid of what God will tell me; afraid that his plans aren't in sync with mine. Although, I tell Him that it's okay and that I leave everything to Him, but deep down, I'm praying and hoping that it's what I've always wanted. I'm sounding pretty selfish, aren't I? But, that's how we are. Selfish.

I was pretty shocked (not really) to know that cartoons like Pokemon, Ben 10, etc can cause a child to sin. It's not that oblivious really. Television cause children to be rebellious. I would know. I was a tv addict when I was younger. Now, I'm a FB/Twitter addict. Bah. Need to kick that addiction. = =
So, when children are rebellious, they sin against their parents, and indirectly sin against God. For it is written in the 10 commandments: "Honour your father and mother..." (the rest depends on which version of the Bible you're reading)

Many truths have been showed to me about Heaven and Earth and the Rapture. Read the article and you'll know. And I'm pretty sure many of the things written there will surprise you, if not shock you.
I must warn you, you may not believe a single word coming from this girl's lips. But, I believe. I believe every single word she has spoken. If it may not be true, then may God deal with that. But there's nothing to loose by believing right? It's your choice.
God is real. And Hell is real too. Even more real than you think. So, come back to Him. Don't let your obsessions take his place; money, power, pride, ego, music, public figures, objects of desire. All these things do not exist without God. And so do you.

You're nothing without God.
Nothing.

No comments: