Tuesday, June 14, 2011

21 more days

no, this has nothing to do with my bias female kpop group. There are approximately 21 more days till i go to college. it's really saddening really. KL is really hectic (not that I'm living in KL) I'm just gonna really miss the slow, peaceful town of Ipoh and it's inhabitants; namely, my friends. :(
I'm not really all that eager to start college, nor do I not want to go. The campus is HUGE! like... 5 times bigger than Taylor's Lakeside. And apparently, the block i'm staying in is on the other end of the campus. fantastic. talk about a 10 minutes walk between class and room. Bah.
But on the plus side... the guy:girl ratio there is like 3:1. hehehehe.


this is my university. heh
as you can see, i wasn't kidding when I said it's 5 times bigger than TLC (Taylor's Lakeside Campus) we have our very own lake too! and DUCKS!! and... tons of oil palm trees.
here's a clearer picture:


blogging about the uni I'm going to is making me excited about my first year there :D

So, 2011 SPM-ers, do consider coming here :D all you need is just a minimum of 5 Bs and you're in! Oh and did i mention we have our very own Hoodie? hehehehehe..
I'll be here for... 3 years-ish? So yeah.
I wonder if I'll get my first boyfriend there? mehehehhehehe

2 comments:

WaiLynn said...

Hey you, all the best. Your uni looks awesome and based on the guy:girl ratio, you'll get your first boyfriend real soon. :D And since you're so damned pretty. Boo.

Judify said...

hoi! You're pretty too! gosh. >:(
you should come visit some time :D
and shi yun is coming over in Sept to do her degree too! ^^