Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bipolar.

No i'm not really bipolar. that's just weird.
When I read things like "Outside i'm smiling, inside i'm dying" or something like that, i used to think that it won't really happen to me. Not in a suicidal way anyway. When you're angry, you're angry, when you're sad, you're sad and when you're happy you're happy right?


when i think back on all the reactions i've given to people, it sorta makes me think that this really HAS happened to me. and i think it's getting worse, since I'm more in touch with my emotional side since i've reached the defining age between adulthood and teenagehood;  18.
sometimes, i fool even myself.
sometimes i wouldn't even be sure if i was happy, ecstatic, sad, anguished.. and because of that sometimes i don't even know what expression or reaction to give :/


i don't even make sense. = =

No comments: