Sunday, May 22, 2011

Teeny tiny Pieces

#nowplaying: songs on random. and they all happen to be emo. my music player really does understand me!

okay, the reason for the rather random intro up there, I have no idea either. In fact, it's been a kinda long time since I last updated. My bad. i've been rather lazy these days. and lots of "surprises" happening everyday as well. it's partially my fault since I asked God to give me surprises everyday to spice up my mundane everyday routine. =.= boo me.
well, got plenty of surprises today. not really gonna share them in detail here, but if you guys reading this were with me today, you would know :) anyway, i'm in a really.... um.. blur mood at the moment. I'm feeling like some sort of zombie for crying outloud!
to the point, where i wanted to cry, just so i could convince myself i'm not a zombie. I don't know why I'm like this. maybe I'm tired or something. bah. is it weird if I said i want to break my heart into little pieces?

No comments: