Monday, May 2, 2011

Lalala~

ahhh, I don't know whether to be happy, or.. happier. HAHA. Okay ignore me. Anyway, Happy Belated Mothers' Day everyone!

&& I got in to Form 6 at ACS. HAHAHA. Form 6 starts next Monday. BUT, I'm going to college.. so NO FORM 6! YAY!! though, some of my younger friends are a little tad sad about it, one even asked me to transfer to HIS school. LOL. Sorry sean, Me is not attempting to put my future on the line. You should know how much i suck at academics. Ahem. SO ANYWAY, my deviant art is active again! (after 4 years. God knows why I created an account at that time anyway) yeah, so i edit photos and upload them there. always wanted to do digital art. but i don't have the time or the program to start off. yeah soo, here's one i did about 10 minutes ago:

it's kinda noobish so i'm a little embarrassed about it. Though i've got to say, it turned out pretty nicely. here's the original:


hmnmm.. so what do you think? Is it worthy of your comments and likes? :S

yeah, so besides that, umm.. my new cat's lost == like seriously. I have no idea where it is at the moment. it went out, and it's not back yet. :/
sooo anyway, time to hit the hay.
toodles~

No comments: