Monday, March 28, 2011

Late Updates.

Went to KL last Friday night. omg i ate like a pig when i arrived there at 11pm-ish (had supper at Williams)

Carbonara seafood spaghetti

The plate doesn't look that big, but trust me, you can't finish it eating alone.

Ribena Lychee (it's a whole can of lychee by the way)

yeah.. there were 2 other spaghetti dishes but i didn't get the chance to take pictures of 'em before they were devoured. anyway, went back to Grandma's house and slept after a very very satisfying supper.
Next morning, woke up at.. 6am. =.= went online, checked my email and one particular email brightened me up almost instantaneously! :D
it was an email from YesAsia stating that my order has been shipped and will be arriving soon. WHEEE~!! (will blog on that some other time. when it arrives. [expect photos!] )

yeah, so anyway, got ready and left at about.. 8.30am and headed somewhere for breakfast. had char kuay teow. then we left for University of Nottingham!!

Unfortunately, we had to go through 3 U-turns and God knows how many tolls to get there. Took us about an hour plus i think. With the GPS. ROFL. (basically, it means we got lost. lol )


This is my favourite :D (coz i look tall HAHAHA)

AND, coincidentally they were having a Japanese Summer Festival! :D

(sorry, no photos on the campus. i forgot to put the SD card into the camera == but it's BIG. like 3 times bigger than Taylors' Lakeside) 

sooo, I guess I'll be going there? Foundations in Arts (1 year) then degree in International Communications or International Relations. Idk yet. after that... probably off to UK? anyway, it's still a looonnggg way to go till then. I'll just let God decide for me.
RIGHT! Now on to some Big Bang!!
I was listening to their songs while blogging so please excuse my sudden burst of BigBang-frenzy.





 yes i am proud of my Big Bang collection :D i have 2 more concert DVDs and a few posters, but they're all safely hiding my my cupboard hoho :D

TEEHEE! 

No comments: