Thursday, March 17, 2011

1/3

omg it's already the end of March!! Time flies ey? SPM results are next Wednesday. omg omg. XD somehow, i don't feel... terrified. like some of my other friends (i think?) who are going "omg it's results!! Imma gonna DIE" and stuff like that. i don't know.. no use panicking now right?

OH and I am proud to say I am a BLACK JACK in the making! :D
(for those who have absolutely no idea what I'm rambling about, Black Jacks are 2NE1 fans)
You see, I wouldn't label myself a ____ if i wasn't an epic fan. I call myself a VIP (Big Bang fans) so, yes i am an EPIC fan of Big Bang. Fear meeeeeehhh!! HOHOHO *ahem*

okay, besides that, I just did my car license today! *excited* drove back from jpj. and may i conclude that i prefer a manual, non-power-steering car.
power steering cars are too sensitive :/ and manual control is cooler. HAHAHA (someone can slap me now for thinking that way)

besides that, I'm currently looking for dance classes (preferably hip hop&/ korean pop) don't ask me why, i've been wanting to join a class for a long time, but because of school and tuition, i didn't have the time, nor the transport. Sooo, since i already graduated from high school AND have my own driver's license, i can go for one now! *yay*
Problem is looking for one NEAR my place. A friend is actually setting up a class and has yet to confirm with me about the details (let's hope it works!)

and OH.MAH.GAWD. Big Bang is working on ANOTHER album!!
That's like... SUPER FAST. WOW.

"YGE releases info regarding new Big Bang album!
Big Bang appears to be dead-set on making 2011 their year, as they’ve just announced plans for another album release!

On March 17th, representatives of YG Entertainment spoke through Star News and revealed, “Big Bang will be promoting in Korea a lot this year, and are currently preparing for a new album that will surprise fans.”

According to YGE, Big Bang plans to head straight back into the recording studio once they wrap up their “Tonight” promotions and their upcoming Japanese tour. It’s also being reported that the boys will work hand-in-hand with huge international producers.
The representatives continued, “Any music fan will be able to recognize who these producers are just by the mention of their names. They’re well-known figures in the U.S. and Europe, and we’ve been in contact with them for a while now. After we finalize the list of producers Big Bang will be working with, they’ll be going straight into their album production.”
Yang Hyun Suk added, “We’re currently in contact with about 10 producers known worldwide in order to produce their next album. Their labelmates, 2NE1, previously worked with Will.I.Am, and Big Bang will be doing just that with another famous European producer. Because Big Bang has their own producer within the group - G-Dragon - the album will be a type of collaboration between the international producers and G-Dragon.”
sources: Mnet via TeamBIGBANG + AKP via Star News via Nate AND omona they didn't 
note: Big Bang's Japanese tour ends around mid-May "

psst: for some smexy pictures of the boys on MNet: HERE

here's a teaser~


and here's a lil something for Malaysian fans!! :D



No comments: