Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hokkien Dumplings = ♥

Ahh yes.. Bah Changs. They're awesome. In case you have no idea what they are, here's a picture:

right! My mum & friend made them today. About 3kgs worth i guess. and i already ate 2 1/2 *burp*

inside every dumpling are sticky rice, mushrooms, pork & pork fat, salted egg yolk, chestnut, soy beans, dried shrimp... i guess that's about it? haha! anyway, as stated in one of the previous posts, I'm gonna make cupcakes! Tomorrow actually, at 8 in the morning. D: but for the sake of tomorrow's youth cg picnic, I shall sacrifice my sleep to bake pastry goodies!

oh oh! here's my dog :)
my dad calls him The Paper Shredder 
as you can see why =/
he shreds anything from paper, to plastic, to rubber. especially my dad's slippers. seriously. :D
but it is such a CUTIE PIE!!

looks like one of em' bob dogs eh? HAHA
cheerios!

No comments: