Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hachiko! ハチ公

Watched several movies today! :
  • Shrek 4
  • Underworld: Rise of The Lycans
  • Hachiko: A dog's tale

I tell you, that dog is so darn ADORABLE! but yet, in the end it was all really sad. Based on a true story which happened from the time he was born on November 10th, 1923 to the day he died on March 8th, 1935. This one ^ is American based (as you can see, starring Richard Gere) but here is the real statue in front of the train station in Shibuya District:


Oh oh and I painted my nails! At first I wanted to pain them bright yellow but it looked kinda weird. So, I did them in Gold instead! ^^

Tadaa~!  ♥ 

Right! This Sunday, there's gonna be a CG picnic happening in church. I'm bringing cupcakes! These were the last batch I made when Aryna and Navay came over for some badminton :D God knows how long was that ago. So I'm really excited about making them this Sunday morning! =D


Okay I shall sleep now~ :)

No comments: