Friday, January 29, 2010

whee for the weekend!

Ah jeez... My birthday's in exactly a week  =D
*excited*
As much as I hate getting older, I just love the fact that I'll be celebrating my birthday with friends this year!!
SOO sorry to those that I didn't invite. >.< please forgive me! My poor house can only fit that many people. We shall celebrate together some other time   =)
anyways, Danielle and I were talking so animatedly about The Sims 3 (which I had tried to download, but to no avail. My laptop is too cekap to have a disk drive. grr.)
I would love an external disk drive! *hint hint* Heck, it's super expensive these days. Anyone has one that I could borrow?
I can't wait to go back to KL for CNY!! Can't wait to play paint ball with the family again and go ice skating with cousins. awesome times~

No comments: