Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Went for CG outing today! and guess who I saw?

teehee~

Melanie!! :D
i was like.. OMG! MEL!! XD Jojo, Loong, UG and Bryan Chan was there too.
I met up with June and Viv. We bought tickets to "Where Got Ghost?" a Singapore Horror&Comedy movie. Weisoon, Samuel and Emanuel came late! I had to go out of the cinema twice. ==
It was okay I guess.. I was covering my face during those so-called-"hong pou" moments. lol. it was the sound effects that magnified the scariness.

After the movie, met up with Sandra, then with Daniel&Nichole. Daniel went to buy the tickets for The Ugly Truth and we went for lunch. Then we met up with Carl, Benji and Li Xin.
All of us except Benji Li Xin and June (She went home) went for lunch at the food court. After lunch, we were just digesting our food and then Shao Wen came along!

at 3pm, we left for the cinema and went in.

LOL! Another Great Movie! :D Shao Wen says he wants to buy the original DVD to watch it again. I would too! :D they cut out so many parts. == damn.

After the movie, we went to the bowling alley, intending to bowl but there were so MANY people and we couldn't go ta kei because Daniel's mum wouldn't allow Nichole to go. So we went to Capcom instead and we just stood there aimless for like 5 minutes and decided to go makan instead at McD.
We had ice cream and just chilled and talked until 6pm.
I tell you, the standard of the McD ice-cream has dropped! It was utterly tasteless! there was like 80% ice and 20% cream in it. == and i had to mush the chocolate together with the ice-cream to get the sweet taste. (I was a having Chocolate Sundae)

Oh Oh! The trailer to the Most-Anticipated-Movie-on-my-list is OUT! :D



watch it! watch it! I am SO gonna watch this in the cinema :)

No comments: