Sunday, September 13, 2009

screw school

Bah. It's already the end of the weekend. and i just realized i hadn't updated in quite a while. Nothing much happened really..

*school sucked as usual
*Amanda had an asthma attack on Thursday during PJ in class
*exams are coming but i haven't started studying. as usual
*spent my whole Saturday watching tv from noon till dusk
*went to st.Peter's church or a CD launching on Saturday (saw Loong after a LOOONNNGGG time too. and your hair's nice btw. [: )
*talked away during youth after CY session (Aunty Gueh Im's birthday too)
*just bought that purple tee I had been eying since last 2 weeks ago at PDI
*saw sandra at jj today
*went to Tesco after going JJ.
*having period pains now (since this morning). help me. *agony*


so that pretty much summarizes my week, and the past 2 days (since it's monday now.. )
I need sleep. I'm a very sleep deprived teen. I get sleep hours less than an adult should. and adults are supposed to sleep less. we live in a stressful world; we do. :(

-g'nite peeps!

No comments: