Friday, April 17, 2009

-no.title-

again, nothing much happened again today. brought my FILA bag to school but i took off the badge in case it got scratched or something :O

anyway, had piano class.. June told me there was a music academy with vocal training. i was like..... "oh.my.gawd." haha! told Mel and she went "OMG" XD sama sama laa. so i gave that place a call and they really DO have vocal training. but i just found out when she called back, the vocal teacher is a vocal graduate from Taiwan. They charge 120+ for 1 person a session but if in a group (Judy, Mel and me are thinking for taking the class) is 80 per person. it's an hour per week but she can only teach on Fridays from 6pm-9pm. the time is okay for me coz i REALLY wanna learn but it's 80 bucks! my mum'll FRY ME ALIVE. well, if she agrees to hire the Korean teacher then maybe i won't have to pay for that... hmm.. i hope she hires him :)

*edit*
oh fuck. i deleted all my photos after transferring them to my comp. but i just realized that... half of the photos aren't there. T^T

No comments: