Sunday, April 5, 2009

Had some intensive dancing practice today, 2.00-3.3opm and 5.30-6.30pm. went shopping for our plain white Ts (lol), makan marybrown at Lavender Studio (tapau).
i actually wanna show my bruises, but you know how lazy i can get... it was actually quite fun spending time practicing dancing (especially when i constantly think how much Big Bang went through..) so, i wouldn't complain. :)

watched Marley and Me today.. i tell youu.. it's like.. one of the best movies so far!! Its funny, romantic, hilarious, comical.. okay, maybe 80% of the movie if funny. I really loved the ending. It was really a bittersweet moment. I silently cried in the cinema sitting in between my parents. My mum cried too. Marley is just so flipping adorable; makes you want to get a dog :/ I give a rating of 4.9 out of 5. it's almost perfect, but it's lacking something... i just dunno how to put it.. anyway, it's a MUST WATCH MOVIE. go watch it now :)

marley and me!!!!!!! Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: