Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter 2009

YAY! 1 dance perf done! another 3 to go :D
my eyes are so tired noww... and my hair.... it's ROCK SOLID.
how in the world am i gonna sleep tonight.. aih..

dance was okay tonight.. was surprised why the lights were not dimmed. ngahh... SO NOT NICE. I asked uncle Peter why and Emily said she wanted it that way. ngehh.. we'll get distracted even MORE!!!

yay got picture!!me and sandra!! :D (before perf)

*Easter Sunday...



this was during youth. i tell you.. it was HORRIBLE. will try to find the one during Kid's. and peeling off the double-sided tape was a painful experience... x.x *oww*


*ngahh..ignore my HIDEOUS face..*

My HAIR AFTER PERF. OMG,... looks like Bong's hair in Lollipop :D


right right?? XD
and and after shower... my hair went back to normal :D
wow.. the difference... i just realised.. my nose is FLAT.
going out for dinner nowww... tata~~ OH.. and... i'm not getting that KITTEN D: my maid hates animals... ISH. but i'm scared that the maid will kill it or something if i DID adopt it x.X grr..
met Aryna at JJ earlier.. i told her bout it and she said:

A: aiyerrr! Fire that maid LA!
me: =.=||

you get the idea.. and I'M GETTING MY BB LIMITED FILA BAG TOMORROW!! and i found out that there were only 300 200 units available. Mine was the LAST ONE. omfg... *dies* XD will take a picture of it once i get my hands on that object of my desire :D
lol~~ Dinnerrr timee~~

No comments: