Wednesday, January 5, 2011

my future to come

Everyone i know is starting to move out D: its so sad because, those that i've just gotten to know a little better, are gonna leave soon. and when the time comes, so will I.


So, i have decided to stay here, until July to get some things done. Right now, i'm keeping myself EXTRA busy by working and I have computer Undang test (highway code) this saturday @.@


yeah, so i'm working at my parents' place. Selling school books to impatient and fussy parents whose kids grumble a lot. LOL nah i'm just kidding. In the school where i'm stationed, the parents are like.. the best. They don't complain when they still haven't gotten their kids' books even though school has already begun. While in most other schools,  the (majority) parents grunt, complain and grumble and ask LOADS of questions. They have no patience at all, i tell you. and they're so FUSSY. *hmph*


anyway, besides wanting to spend some fun time before college, i also want to be involved in church as much as i can. Cause, when i leave, who knows how often i'll be back. And, making the youth session more alive is one of my primary goals. I find that teenagers these days get bored so easily (like me) but you can never be bored with God, because he's a very unexpected being. Something good may happen, or something bad may happen for the better. And so, I want to instill the feeling of being high in God's presence. Not the "drunk high", the "high with the holy spirit". now that's the high i'm talking about. Especially those new comers from primary school, they have no idea what it's like to be in the presence of the Holy Spirit. But, once they've had a taste of Youth Camp (it's an annual thing), they'll be thirsty for more. I'm talking about experience here ;)

so yeah! that's what I'm gonna do for the next 6 months ;)

No comments: