Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's raining Whales and Elephants.



It's pouring out there. If this goes on, I think the whole of Ipoh will be flooded in no time. Anyway, it's been AGES since i last blogged about something. So here's something to blog about. I just found out I've got astigmatism. Yeah, I'm treating it like some big, incurable disease.. *whooooo*
anywho, I'm gonna have to change my set of contact lenses to astig ones. Bah. luckily my old set expired a month ago. XD (no i did not wear those. yuck)
yeah so, anyway, more news. SPM is like.. 9 days away, and I'm sick. Not only that, I think it's safe to say that I'm not the only one taking it in really lightly. It's as if I'm sitting for the exam next year. *rawr!*
You know, this is really terrible. Okay.. I've been ranting about this problem since the past few posts. But I can't help it! I shall stop here.
besides my "agonizing problem", there IS good news. :)
Canon EOS550D has made it's way into our home :D
I finally have a DSLR camera!! Though, owning one doesn't really make you a photographer. But, I think my creativity isn't as blunt as a stick.

Hmmm, right now, I feel hungry, but i'm really lazy to get my bum of this chair to go down the stairs to get some snacks in the dark kitchen. Though, that might not be the brightest idea, cause my throat hurts really bad right now. *clears throat* ow.
OH! and I'm already thinking of what to do once SPM is over:
  • get a job (most probably helping my parents out. so that's covered)
  • join some classes. maybe dance? confectionery? 
  • get my frigging driver's license.
  • go to college.
  • enjoy my butt off in 6 months.
yeah so basically that's what i would want to do after high school life in over. :)

No comments: