Sunday, September 5, 2010

you people are just so retardedly rude. go screw yourselves.

No, I'm not pointing at anyone I know. But I AM pointing to those idiots out there who have nothing else better to do than to spam someone's video on Youtube with negative comments. I was just watching a video about "irregular braid" tutorial, and I read the comments. Some people are just so... UGH. Annoying.
some were complaining how in the world did a video like THAT could get 900,000 views (this was uploaded on Aug 14 2010)
simple answer, nitwits. People want to learn what she has to teach. *rolls eyes*
it doesn't matter how many hits or views a video has. it's about enjoying what you watch for crying out loud!
And, some are stating how adorable she looked and how they feel about raping her. like wtf?? what's wrong with you sick minded people? there was one really irritating comment. and i quote:

"looks like a turd coming out of a dogs ass"

well yeah, as if YOU know anything, retard.
what I'm trying to imply here is, don't comment if you're gonna speak ill of some one. It's just plain idiotic to be wasting your typing stamina for some stupid comment that is gonna be flagged as spam or countered by another negative comment about your comment. lame.

okay. nuff said. I just wanted to get this off my chest. and girls? Don't comment if you're jealous. go scribble your diaries instead. and guys, quit being so horny. In actual fact, girls preferred to be called beautiful than hot. "Hot" makes us sound like sluts.

No comments: