Saturday, February 6, 2010

Time to PARTAY!

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY FOR COMING!! :D
I'm super happy that the party went out so well! Despite the early showers at 7pm something. Actually, the rain had cooled down the weather! Thank you God! =D  and and and Thank you MELANIE for doing my hair! You're just AWESOME!! :D

Those who came: (sorry, I can't help but list them down [= )

*Aryna
*Melanie
*Sandra
*Elaine
*Philemon
*Sunny
*Joon Yang
*Constance
*Abel
*Sean Mark Wilson
*Brian
*Sarah
*Jordan
*Daniel
*June
*Samuel. Lo
*Adrian (even though he was sick)
*Benjamin
*Christopher
*Jonathan
*Daren
*Jo Ann
*Khian Lim
*Li Xin
*Mark
*Wei Soon
*Vivian
*Marcus
*Alex
*Por Yin
*Jia Kai
*Jia Heng

Thank you for your presents!! :D I shall not post pictures of them though, it's like blowing my own horn :]
truth be told, I didn't eat much. My appetite just wasn't in the mood. But heck, I had  a BLAST of a time! Thanks once again for coming everyone! May we stay friends till we're all 6 feet under :)

(Photos will be up when they're in facebook)

No comments: