Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Like.. Seriously GG

Sheesh. I just hate it when things don't go my way. Especially my state of health. I'm currently down with a slight fever, slight sore throat, flu and the signs of cough. All the symptoms point to: THE COMMON COLD.
And it's before Chinese New Year!!! Like WTF???
Aish. OHOH we had PRE-SALE for Pesta Ria today! And Hanim was noisy as usual. Psshh. Anyway, we did quite well from what we had expected! We sold EVERYTHING! *happy* I and 3 other friends took the first recess to make business, while another 4 took the 2nd recess. =]
Was supposed to stay back for:
1. Mesyuarat Agung Koperasi [we get RM1 for going = RASUAH LOL]
2. Chan's house to bake some stuff for tomorrow's Pre-Sale.

I don't know what was the outcome of both events. [Should I even call those events?] All I know is that I was too sick to stay back in school for anything. Aryna was starting to show some symptoms too. She had sore throat today. and fever was beginning to show. =/

I just hope I get better by Friday. ><

No comments: