Sunday, July 3, 2011

my last Sunday

Yes, it's my last sunday (was my last sunday) and although I'm really tired, I feel obliged to update my blog now.
See, it's my last Sunday (as stated above)
This morning, went to pick Joanne up with my dad in the car (lol) then at church, helped Bev with her guitar until Sunday school was over and then we headed to McD drive thru and had brunch. I was surprised that there weren't many people there at that time. Anyway, Jo and Bev and I ate, the Nicole joined us later. Met several familiar people (i'm running through the events coz i really want to go to bed. lol )
I drove us back to church at 1pm and like.. wasted time there till youth started.
After worship, Vincent and I were called out to be prayed for. Honestly, it was kinda embarrassing, coz this has never happened to me before XD and it's feels funny when people say your name a lot. Haha. yeah.
I was on the verge of tears when almost everyone gathered around us and stretched out their hands to pray. Seriously.
YES! SO ANYWAY, gave lots of people hugs :(
not that it's a bad thing, but giving good-bye-hugs are so sad. makes me wanna cry D:
and i didn't even give EVERYBODY a hug D:
save em' for Christmas!!

After youth, went for a movie with Bev and Jo. Green Lantern!! Ryan Renolds is SO HOT. gawd. and funny XD


and is it just me, or does the movie seem short? :/
anyway, after our movie, Bev went to the toilet while Jo and I went out the front and crept into the other cinema which was playing.... dun-dun-dun.. TRANSFORMERS 3!!
I was like "OMGTHEY'REPLAYINGTRANSFORMERS!!" and it was PACKED to the brim! we stood at the back and watched a bit. And the movie just started too! but sadly, we left lol.

after that we walked Bev to de gardens and waited for her mum. when she left, Jo and I went to Strawberry Moments! We didn't plan to eat there initially, but since the manager came out personally and introduced their menu to us, so we just ate there lah. Besides, it was just $20 per person, and it was a set meal. Not bad actually. I just didn't like the strawberry tea :/

so yeah, i'm actually half way packing now and i ran out of boxes. Will have to continue tomorrow :D
Nights!

No comments: