Monday, February 28, 2011

Be amazed. Be VERY amazed. (Sungha Jung [& updates])

i just recently (few days ago) found this kid on youtube. i couldn't believe he had THAT MUCH talent in his lil self!

Sung Ha Jung (Jung Sung Ha) is a popular guitar artist on Youtube (i faceslap myself for not knowing about him) he's been doing tours around Europe and even has his very own album! and guess what?

He's only 15

not impressed yet? Think "oh, must be some of those who are trying too hard to be famous (lol i'm sorry. i can't come up with a sarcastic comment right now XD )
please watch the following few videos of him and his custom made Lakewood guitar :)


Haru Haru - Big Bang



River Flows in You - Yiruma



Cancion Del Mariachi - Antonio Banderas (new!)



Grenade - Bruno Mars



Last Christmas - Wham



More Than Words - Extreme


(this is one of my epic favourites, cause it reminds me of things and events and of course, people (:  )

I'm In Love - Narsha ft. Sung Ha Jung (teaser)



Narsha: Do you like SNSD or Kara?
Sung Ha: I like.... Big Bang.

HAHA.

soooo for those who has given up guitar, perhaps now is the time to pick it back up again! Use Sung Ha as an inspiration :D I know I am. every time I watch his videos, I would feel like practicing! :)
Good luck guys! and check out his other 339 videos on his youtube account :D they're freaking awesome
more info about him, visit his website here. and don't forget to subscribe to him on YouTube! :D


(by the way, i wouldn't mind spending a little extra cash to see him live in Malaysia :D I think it would be totally worth it. )

right! Updates! just a few quick things to share here:

  1. I failed my driving test. (HAHA)
  2. I have a sore throat.
  3. My dad got an ipad thingie (NOT apple)
  4. I got myself my first guitar pick!
that's all, toodles ~!

OH and Happy 17th birthday Justin Bieber! :)

1 comment:

Sakira said...

Wow, thats surely awesome to know the reality and I am positive you will also love my article written here rhinoplasty before and after approximately Hope so that you will love to provide me a go-to.