Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hello readers!

I can't believe my ears. The first news I got when i popped over to a friend's house to use her computer + internet (heheh) was that Shin Dong had just proposed to his girlfriend!
omo.. and Heechul uploaded a funny picture on Spic.kr. hehe. :3

OH. M'sia lost to China in the Thomas Cup finals. Boo :(
it's not that I'm booing Cheong Wei but i felt empathy for him. Poor him. i can't imagine how he felt when the game ended. psh.
oh. besides that, I'm gonna blog about someone i don't really particularly favour in class. hmph. not being mean here. i'm just expressing how i feel. well, she's SO IRRITATING. i feel like SLAPPING her every time she opens her mouth. grr. i don't get why she keeps fanning her money in front of people. That was when i used to recess with the group, but now i only recess in front of my class. I can't STAND her. AND, i think she's trying to influence my other classmates to dislike me as well. I loathe her. She's like the fly in my soup, the eyelash in my eye and her presence just puts me off. hmph. well said. now i shall just IGNORE HER. for those who know, you know who i'm talking about.

No comments: