Tuesday, February 17, 2009

i heard the news today; from Sandra.. apparently, my crush is taken :O
at first i was like... "um.. okay. whatever laa~" and gave a grin. who knew what i felt later on~

ooo... i sound so emo-like.. :/

anyway,sooo.. like that la... then aryna kacau me.. and made me tear up. =X i'm not actually as weak as you think, but on that particular matter; i am. When i had finally found someone i was really into; i lost him. "A" said maybe we were not meant to be. (haha, funny quote!) but she kept singing that song that reminded me so much of him. The first thing I did after Science period was erase the doodles i made bout him in my bookS and stuff..

well, at least he doesn't have to keep me waiting and trying to guess his feelings when we talk on the phone. i've gotten the load off my chest. or at least i think. I still miss him though. I don't know how to face him and his gf when we meet later this week. =/

Life's just not fair huh?

No comments: